OHS Auditing is a process of examination of your desktop and workplace OHS management systems to identify areas of non compliance against an auditing criteria.
As such, auditing of an organisation's complete or specific elements of their Safety Management System can identify areas requiring improvement and what is required to make the improvements.
Safety Resources Australia can provide experienced and qualified Lead Auditors to conduct these audits in a practical and assisting manner rather than being policemen just telling you what is wrong.
We can and have used a range of Australian or international auditing systems including: -
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 - Occupational health and safety management systems.
- OHS AS 18001 - Occupational health and safety management systems requirements.
We have also used and conducted specific auditing programs such as: -
- Legislative compliance auditing;
- Equipment Safeguarding;
- Classified plant;
- Fire systems;
- Safety signage auditing and effectiveness;
- Dangerous goods auditing;
- Any of Resources Safety (WA) auditing documents.
Please call us and discuss you auditing needs or Contact Us.