High Risk Licence Training
Safety Resources Australia has a partnership with Induction and Training Services to provide High Risk Licence, equipment and other specific OHS related training.
The available High Risk Licence training courses include:
- Elevated Work Platform (WP);
- Forklift (LF);
- Dogging (DG);
- Basic Rigging (RB);
- Intermediate Rigging (RI);
- Advanced Rigging (RA);
- Crane operation including HIAB's (CV and CN);
- Scaffolding Basic (SB);
- Scaffolding Intermediate (SI);
- Scaffolding Advanced (SA).
The available equipment training courses include:
- Skid steer loader - Bobcat, Dingo, Kanga, Cat, Mustang, etc.;
- Front End Loader;
Other Nationally Recognised training courses include:
- Confined Space;
- Working at Heights.
Contact Induction and Training Services
Contact Craig on 0417 971 679 or visit Induction and Training Services website.