Management of Change
Changes within the workplace; be them physical, systems, procedures, process or people should undergo a Management of Change Analysis.
Depending on the complexity of the change, the Management of Change analysis could range from simple to extensive.
Safety Resources Australia can help you manage your Management of Change by:
- Assisting with defining the scope of the change
- Developing change implementation plans
- Undertaking Risk Assessments on the impact of the change
- Preparing information briefs or training sessions based on the changed needs
- Auditing the effectiveness of the briefing / training or the change itself
Without effective Management of Change, you may affect the motivation of your workforce, develop a non workable solution or install plant or equipment that no one can safely or effectively use.
Please Contact Us to assist you with your Management of Change or as some organisations call it, Change Management.